Students who choose to study in the Faculty of Theology at VU University Amsterdam are opting for a rigorous, challenging programme in a lively and varied faculty with an excellent reputation for its outstanding teaching and research and its unique profile.
The Graduate School of the Faculty of Theology stimulates international contacts and the exchange of its students and staff. It offers a four year programme. The first year is devoted to a preparation for the Research Master programme "Master of Research in Reformed Theology (MARRT)".
The Faculty of Theology of VU University Amsterdam strives to connect people of all religious traditions and convictions, together with its academic environment and society as a whole. We seek partners to shape a dialogue and collaboration covering the full range of today’s society.
- Contextual Biblical Interpretation Summer school 2017 is open for enrollment
- Forthcoming 12th Biannual International IRTI Conference Public Theology in Plural Contexts Hosted at the Lutheran Theological Seminary, Hong Kong June, 15 till 18, 2017
- Lénart de Regt affiliated researcher ETCBC
- VU professor Hagit Amirav elected chair of the Young Academy of Europe
- The VU Fellowship in Ethics of the Anthropocene: Religion, Ethics, and Environmental Change Background