- Assistant Professor of Ethics / Senior Policy Advisor Internationalization
Varying times by appointment.
- Various themes in the theology of Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Nature Religions and Environmental Ethics
- Ethical themes of justice, good and evil, equality, and honor
- Socio-political themes include nationalism, pacifism, and religious fundamentalism
- Christian Ethics
- Theories of Ethics
- Comparative Religious Ethics
“Stranger in a Familiar Land: Living as a Christian in Christian Nationalism,” in Christian Identity, Eduardus Van der Borght, ed. (Leiden: Brill, 2008), 273-282. (Double, blind, peer-reviewed series.)
“De hoop van Dietrich Bonhoeffer: Elke dag leven in antwoord op Gods wil” (The Hope of Dietrich Bonhoeffer: Living Every Day in Answer to God’s Will) in Centraal Weekblad, 19 December 2008, 56e jaargang nr. 51/52, 3.
“The Reality of the Unified Church,” in Unity of the Church, Eduardus Van der Borght, ed. (Leiden: Brill, 2009). (Double, blind, peer-reviewed series.)
"Bonhoeffer and Evil: An Answer to Religious Fundamentalism?" in J.W. De Gruchy e.a. eds., Dietrich Bonhoeffer's Theology Today: A Way between Fundamentalism and Secularism? (Munchen: Gütersloher Verlag, 2009) 90-102.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer's Endurance: An Examination of One Christian's Persistence
in the Face of Evil and Injustice. (2010)
For the CV of Dr. Mosher, please click here: MosherCV